Temporary tattoos are a fun and creative way to express yourself without having to commit to a long-term design. Although temporary tattoos are designed to last a few days, you can make them last even longer with a few simple steps. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your temporary tattoos last longer.
1. Start by cleaning the area of skin where you want to place the temporary tattoo. This will help ensure that the tattoo adheres to the skin properly.
2. After cleaning the skin, dry it off thoroughly with a clean towel. This will help remove any excess moisture and help the temporary tattoo stick better.
3. Apply a thin layer of lotion to the area of skin before applying the tattoo. This will add an extra layer of protection and help the tattoo last longer.
4. Apply the tattoo according to the instructions on the package. Make sure to press firmly on the skin to ensure that the tattoo has adhered properly.
5. Once the tattoo is applied, lightly spray it with a mild hairspray. This will help the tattoo to stick better and last longer.
6. To make the tattoo last even longer, you can also apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the area. This will help protect the skin and keep the tattoo looking fresh for days.
7. Finally, make sure to keep the tattoo out of direct sunlight and avoid any activities that might cause the tattoo to rub off. This will help ensure that your temporary tattoo lasts as long as possible.